Wintersville U.M. Church
1. Work with the ministries of the church to ensure the audio/visual needs are met for the services and events.
2. Work cooperatively with the Director of Music.
3. Schedule and train a technology team that supports all church services with sound reinforcement and multi-media services.
4. Implements creative resources for worship services including but not limited to videos, power point presentation and announcements.
5. Oversee sound set-up and equipment preparations for all ministries including worship team, choir, special events, weddings, and other special events as needed.
6. Maintain sound equipment storage.
7. Oversee sound support and multi-media support for Vacation Bible School.
8. Time Sheets—complete and turn in by payroll due date to Pastor. This is a part-time hourly position with up to eight (8) hours per week approved Mandatory Hours: Sunday 7:45 am -10:15 am, Tuesday 6 pm-8 pm, Wednesday 5 pm-7 pm.
9. Serve in cooperation with the Pastor, staff and laity to fulfill the “Mission and Vision” of the WUMC. Demonstrate professionalism regarding confidentiality, complaints and security of information and discuss only with appropriate persons.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Direct Supervisor: Pastor Clint Quillen
Apply now by contacting the church office during normal business office at 740-264-1676 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .